We’ve upgraded our reporting suite across the board, with these fantastic new features as standard:
- All reports offer greater functionality to drill down further into feedback, and provide enhanced insight
- All reports will be available by sale or feedback date
- All reports will provide a top level overview
- Create and/or instances with advanced filter options
- Ability to save report filters for personal or team views
- Ability to create user permission sets faster with saved permission filters
- Updated PDF exports
Thanks to our upgrade to a five star rating system, reports now include a three star data point and a new ‘average’ rating has been added.
That means it’s easier to drill down even further into what customers are saying about your business, with access to improved, tangible insights.
With greater flexibility and customisation options, you can personalise reports to your needs.
We’re always on hand
If you have any questions about this change, get in touch. We’re standing by to make the transition as smooth as possible. Check out the new training material in our Knowledge Base for more information.